No fewer than 20 folks had been within the early hours of Sunday killed by suspected herdsmen in Okokolo village, Agatu LGA of Benue State.
The attackers, DAILY POST gathered, additionally burnt down a number of homes and valuables.
It was additionally gathered that corpses of some individuals had been but to be discovered.
The Caretaker Chairman of Agatu Native Authorities space Council, Hon Usman Alilu, who confirmed the event, stated he had directed troopers to the troubled space.
“We’re on prime of the scenario now I’m Ikwulono, thanks on your real concern and your tireless efforts,” the Agatu Caretaker Chairman stated.
One Mrs Mary Adakonye, a Well being Employee, sustained bullet wounds and has been rushed to hospitals for medical consideration.
As of the time of this report, these confirmed lifeless included:
1. Mr Baba Odoje
2. Mr Shaidu Magaji (a retired navy man).
3. Mr Oloche Obiabo (Kaddo).
4. Mr Adehi Imaikwu
5. Mr Maji Baba
6. Ngbede Ibrahim (Ejeh-Akpabana son)
8. Mr Ekoja (Olundo’s husband)
9. Adams Dogara (Pst. Dogara’s son)
10. Late Francis Idu spouse and her two Kids (there names not talked about)
12. Godwin Colour
13. Musa Adanu (Alhaji-Nasouta’s Father)